Nothing to Fear, Everything to Gain
Most people know that by stopping smoking they will save several thousand dollars a year. Most people know that they could add years to their life. And most people know that if they stop smoking right now, they could save their health – before it’s too late.
So, why do people continue to smoke? With more than 20 years combined experience in dealing with the mind, both in the USA and in the UK, we have found the answer to be the same all over the world. It all comes down to one thing…FEAR.
- Fear that you’ll have to give up your crutch or pleasure.
- Fear that you’ll regain lost weight.
- Fear that you won’t be able to enjoy life or handle stress.
- Fear that you’ll have to go through an awful trauma to get free.
- Fear that you’ll never get completely free of the craving.
All these fears are just examples of one overriding fear. The one simple reason that you have not stopped smoking.
Fear that it is going to be too painful and too difficult!